[ODE] silly C++ interface question

Paulina Varshavskaya paulina at csail.mit.edu
Thu May 6 12:43:43 MST 2004

Hi all

I'm using the ode-040506 from CVS on cygwin and trying to use the C++
interface to set the slider axis of a joint. joint.setSliderAxis(x,y,z)
doesn't compile - error: 'setSliderAxis' undeclared (first use this
function). So I'm wondering which functions have and have not been
ported to the C++ interface. Because, for example, the ball joint
function setAnchor works in the test example test_chain2.cpp . I haven't
been able to find a reference specifically for the C++ interface, so I'm
sorry if this is a really silly question. Please point me in the right
direction.

Thanks a lot
Paulina