[ODE] OPCODE ODE vc++ 6 windows

James Gjerde jgjerde at contrarymotion.com
Thu May 6 06:05:44 MST 2004

ah, that's exactly it. i had the tar smart cr/lf conversion turned off in
win zip because of issues i was having with some other tarball. i turned it
back on and re-extracted and the files all open and compile, well
test_boxstack is not compiling but i can figure that out on my own. thanks a
lot though, this was the problem.

jamie