[ODE] numerical stability (sort of)

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 08:23:28 MST 2004

Hi,
 Make two versions of the boxstack code (for example)
: the first one saving the key presses(as they are
being dropped) and the time, and a second version
which loads the saved information (once, at the
beginning) into memory (*not* swap) and replays the
key presses at the specific time.

 You should get (almost) exactly the same behaviour...

Shaul