[ODE] Tokamak and Netwon Game Dynamics

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Mon May 3 21:08:58 MST 2004

also see the newly released Novodex Physics SDK
http://www.novodex.com/
they have some interesting demos, running very fast!

the truck in city demo is quite bad though

seems both Unreal and MilkShape3D will include this engine in their future
versions

-----
George Birbilis (birbilis at kagi.com)
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis