[ODE] reverse timestep?

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon May 3 08:51:34 MST 2004

I don't think this is generally possible. When a body collides with more than one other body during a timestep, I don't see how it's generally possible to analytically know how much of the respective velocities/momentums came from where. That, and the floating point imprecision would kill you ;-)

Cheers,

			/ h+