[ODE] 2D dynamics in ODE

Ed Jones ed.jones at oracle.com
Thu Mar 4 10:48:02 MST 2004

Howdy,

There's been a few discussions on this that you can find in the December
and November mailing list archives.
For example;
http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2003-November/010325.html
And there's a game (Wheelie RR) which uses this joint here;
http://www.green-eyed-monster.com/
Although it looks like it's 3D, it's essentially 2D and just has 3D
graphics (and 3D crashes!).

Hope that's useful.
Cheers,
Ed.