[ODE] debug/release problem

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:39:43 MST 2004

Check your code - I had a similar problem (differences in behavior
between debug and release), and it ended up being me handing
unitialized memory to ODE.  I believe I wasn't allocating as many
contact points in the array as I should have been, but I can't quite
remember, it might have also been that I was forgetting to properly
initialize them with sensible data.

-Megan Fox