[ODE] more air friction

Ivan Bolcina ivan.bolcina at snt.si
Sat Apr 24 20:38:10 MST 2004

Another thing on air friction.
If I calculate the force that friction produces on a current moment with
current speed, then this is only current air friction force.
If I then run simulation for a given dt, now this force applies for all
dt. But air friction force should be diferent at,for example 0.5dt,
since it has already 0.5dt time to slow down object.
So I should pass to ODE not constant force, but rather formula of air
friction. or should I canculate avarage airfiction force, which applies
for all dt, not just current time.

bye, ivan