[ODE] more air friction

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sun Apr 25 17:33:07 MST 2004

That would be true if ODE used a higher-order integrator. However, ODE uses a first-order forward Euler integrator, so this is the best you can get. This is why people recommend small time steps (on the order of 0.01 seconds; I use 1.0/60 seconds and that works OK).

A fixed time step is even more important than a small time step, by the way.

Cheers,

			/ h+