[ODE] Russ' plans for ODE?

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 20 20:51:52 MST 2004

> the rate of development has picked up recently on ODE, so i have created
an ODE-CVS mailing list.

Excellent.

BTW Russ, now that you're active in ODE again, I was wondering what your
long term plans for it were.  Do you expect to add any more significant
features to it in the forseeable future?  Or perhaps an update to/rewrite of
the internals?

Features I would personally be interested in:

Buoyancy (see
http://www.cambrianlabs.com/Mattias/DelphiODE/BuoyancyParticles.asp for an
implementation)
Cloth simulation & interaction with geoms
Convex hull collider

What would everybody else like to see?
--
gl