[ODE] Russ' plans for ODE?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Apr 20 13:49:16 MST 2004

Collision primitives (quality, not quantity) would be at the top of my list.
We still don't have a trimesh/box collider that passes the
test_moving_trimesh test without lodging boxes inside the wireframe bunny,
for instance.

Both Novodex and ODE use the same core library (Pierre Terdiman's OPCODE)
for trimesh collisions, but Novodex's collision performance is a lot more
stable and consistent.

-- jm