[ODE] ode

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 05:31:16 MST 2003

Hi,
 ODE does have a collision detection part, but if you
plan on writing the part of "response to colission"
-which is ode's strong point- yourself I'd suggest
using opcode or some other specific collision
detection library.

 However, having true physics library with a hand
glove (btw, I hate you) sounds pretty cool (and yes,
you can do it with ODE).

Best,
Shaul

--- "api2551 at cacs.louisiana.edu"