[ODE] ODE & Motion Sensors??

api2551 at cacs.louisiana.edu api2551 at cacs.louisiana.edu
Sat Nov 22 16:32:31 MST 2003

hi,
  I am working on a similar thing and i used the spring-damper system and
that worked out pretty well. The damping coefficient you are using might
not be sufficient. Try increasing the damping coefficient and see. I used
the Euler's method and the rungekutta 4Th order method for updating the
position and velocity of the body. And in both cases the result was good
without any vibrations.

Bye
Arun