[ODE] Simulating a semi truck.......

Ed Jones ed.jones at oracle.com
Wed Nov 12 20:30:21 MST 2003

'tis true, but actually there's only 10 wheels, each of the 'double'
wheels is just one hinge2 / sphere.
Plus, if you've seen the game I'm aiming to remake you see that there's
not a lot else going on.
I'm sure ODE can handle just 10 hinge2's a plane and a few boxes and balls!

But yeah, if you were doing some sort of Midtown Madness With Trucks,
you might want to simplify things a bit.

Cheers,
Ed.