[ODE] Presentation and question

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 10:42:01 2003

> DjArcas, Ricard,
>  If it is possible - send drawstuff based code.
>  I got plenty of help sending example code to the
> list.

I can't get it down to a small case, unfortunately. If it carries on like
this, I guess I'll have to tho! :)

>  (the D3D remark looks interesting - don't you think?
> I suggest removing all D3D / graphics code and using
> printf- see if you can recreate the behavior).

It disappears if I don't init D3D, but check the positions with printfs.
Init D3d (but no draw/render/scene flips), and it does happen. Purifyshows
me that D3D has alloc'd some 800k... totally baffling me.