[ODE] Anyone Get ODE .035 To Compile With VC 7.0 Yet?

Jeff Weber jeffreyweber at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:58:01 2003

I'm going to spend this weekend on this. I'll try both the suggestions and
post again my exact steps and any errors I encounter. I am a bit new too c++
so i'm sure that is part of the problem i'm having.

In the mean time, if anyone has a complete compiled vc 7.0 version of .035
and wouldn't mind sending it to me so I could learn from it that'd be great.
I hate asking for hand outs, but I've already spent a lot of time on this.
:)  jweber3@new.rr.com