[ODE] Help.

arcad arcad at orion-mm.ru
Sat Dec 13 14:32:23 MST 2003

Hello ode,

The Friends!
Beforehand we ask to excuse me for my bad english.
Can be anyone know that for bug proceeds at me when use ODE.
If velocities of bodies high, that bodies will often fly through wall and floor.
If velocities very small - all work correct.
I use ODE versions 0.39 and TriMeshCollider for geometry of my level.
Under high velocity function - static void NearCallback (void *data, dGeomID o1, dGeomID o2) nothing do not

return, as it is woke contact was not.
May be know anyone output from this situations? Is it Beforehand thanked.

--
Best regards,
 arcad                          mailto:arcad at orion-mm.ru