[ODE] Re: 2d Rotation/tranformation

garry odemailing at garry.tv
Tue Dec 2 10:21:32 MST 2003

Well you can use the sprite library in prety much any language, I use c++.

The preview3 doesn't use ODE yet.. But here's my test app that does use ODE
(req windows and directx9 or higher)

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~garry/binz/ODETest2d.zip

It work's pretty well. But I dont know whether there's room for it in my
game.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~garry/binz/pr3vi3w4.zip

I'm definately going to use it in a future game though. Thanks to everyone
for their help. The learning curve is pretty steep (especially compiling it
with windows!) but it's pretty easy once
you've got your foot in the door.

-garry