[ODE] ODE with .net or atleast no make files

Royce3 royce3 at ev1.net
Tue Dec 31 16:41:02 2002

Hehe.

I hope I didn't give anybody a wrong impression. I wasn't trying
to start a flame war. In fact, you have to have people with closed
minds to end up with a real flame war. I have to admit you make some
very good points. Point in case, I have downloaded DirectX9 because
I want to test Hardware Displacement Mapping, but unfortunately I
need some training on DirectX first.

After a little bit of thought, if I planned on using some vendor
extensions, I would try to create an interface to hide the details
away. Also, you might be able to find the software implementations
you need on the internet, and if you can't, it's the kind of
implementation that's very easy to write as a resuseable component.

Sincerely,

Royce3