[ODE] Forum request

Michael Powers popomatix at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 05:01:02 2002

As I am new to ODE I have been slowly getting up to
speed on compiling, api docs, etc. - I realize this is
a part time one man project for the most part but it
sure would be nice to have a better organized site and
Forums rather than only the email list.

I know that sourceforge would provide a complete
solution for ODE since its opensource. They provide
forums software and CVS - many niceties. I am willing
to work on that site for/with you if you wish.

Also, if you don't want to do that but are willing to
add a forum there is a site that offers free forums
using phpbb - http://www.freebb.net/forum/

Anyway - there seems to be a growing number of ODE
users (especially now that mathengine is beign
purchased by Criterion and Havok is SUPER expensive) -
and the new apps are truly great - it would be nice to
have a more searchable, usable collective memory!

yours for a stronger ODE,
Michael