[ODE] Getting only bodies that have changed

Michael Powers popomatix at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 19:29:01 2002

I dont see a way in ODE to get a list of only those
bodies that have changed between updates of the world
- so if I have many objects I have to go through the
position + rotation updates for all of them every time
- is there a way to just get at the ones that are not
moving (and setting a threshold delta where object
moving too slowly or drifting can be set to 0 by the
simulation - okay, this is not good for those trying
to do REAL phsyics all the time - but for
entertainment purposes it sure would be nice)

And if there is not a list call of changed objects can
one be added to the API? hope so - thanks

michael