[ODE] Impossible static linking of libode

Ivan M iminpla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:36:23 MST 2007

Oh yes! I remember the reason. One day already I forced the link
command and change "-lode" for "-L/usr/local/lib/libode.a". If I
forced, the list of undefined reference floods my shell. For example:
/usr/local/lib/libOgreOde_Core.a(OgreOdeMass.o): In function `dMass':
/usr/local/include/ode/mass.h:92: referencia a `dMassSetZero' sin definir

I don't say one think that i see that its very important: I don't use
ode directly, I use  the wrapper OgreOde!!! Possible it is
incompatible the static version of OgreOde libs with the static
version of Ode lib???