[ODE] Robot simulation review/overview?

Adrian Boeing junk at adrianboeing.com
Sun Oct 14 19:49:14 MST 2007

Hi Kenneth,

I have compiled a more comprehensive version of the physics engine
evaluation/comparison by Seugling & Rolin here:
http://www.adrianboeing.com/pal/benchmark.html#irrdemo

I should have a paper on the benchmark out soon...

I am not aware of an overview paper which compares the various robot
simulation packages - I think it would make an interesting paper.

Cheers,
-Adrian