[ODE] dGeomMoved hook

Daniel K. O. danielko.listas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:09:58 MST 2007

Hello everybody.

I have a lot of bodies distributed through a big world; most of them are
disabled most of the time, which is good. But at every frame I had
iterate through them all, to update the 3D engine scene graph.

I could not find any way to iterate only through the moved geoms, so I
created a function:

dGeomSetMovedCallback(dGeomID, void (*callback)(dGeomID));

I submited a patch here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1813079&group_id=24884&atid=382801

Please let me know if there's any problem (in particular with nested
spaces, I didn't do extensive tests with it).

Thanks
--
Daniel K. O.
"The only way to succeed is to build success yourself"