[ODE] New documentation on the wiki

Remi Ricard remi.ricard at simlog.com
Thu Nov 8 20:10:25 MST 2007

Hi Mark,

> Bram Stolk wrote:
>> I do not think there is an UNSTABLE branch for ode.
>> check:
>>
>> https://opende.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opende/branches/
>>
>> It does not make sense either in the text: you mention UNSTABLE, but
>> in the example you have the user checkout the trunk ?
>>
>>   Bram
>

> Also, is it wise to run "astyle" on all committed files when there still
> seem to be quite a few patches in the tracker which have been neither
> include or rejected? It would make life harder to incorporate any of
> these patches if entire files had been reformatted.

I wrote the documentation this way to avoid having a big patch when only
one line is changed. The formatting of the current code in the
repository with astyle will be incremental.

The best way could be to do it once on all files and then all new patch
should be passed throught astyle before a commit.

It will be a big change in the code but since It will be only formatting
not bug should be introduced.

Remi