[ODE] Hinge2 lo-hi limits

LR logreg at free.fr
Tue May 1 15:34:29 MST 2007

Ok i think i understand what appends

For exemple lo = -178, hi =178

In fact the rotationnal highspeed of my arm make the arm is

Time1: before the hi limit (around 175°) and,
Time2: after the limit (183 °)

Then, (i think), the joint is not able to understant 183° is 5° too much and
interpret that like -177° -> the hi stop is not applyed because the new
angle is a good value for the low limit ...

in fact, when lo and hi are near (exemple -178,+178), if rotational speed is
too high then joint does not 'see' that limit has been exceeded

Some one can confirm ?

LR

  _____