[ODE] Holes

naspiri naspiri at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 21 12:32:07 MST 2007

Thank you for your replies, all helpful suggestions.
It seems to me that a simple and complete solution could be
to model the table and its holes by a composite geometry made of boxes,
the way Rodrigo Hernandez told,
because if I simply don't create a joint between ball and table where
the hole is, half ball falls down passing through the table... doesn't it?
Anyway, I have to make some test to see what solution is better for me,
but now I have material to begin :) Thanks