[ODE] How to detect unstability / crash

Ignacio García Fernández ignacio.garcia at uv.es
Mon Jun 18 09:28:25 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm interested in detecting when the application is going to crash, or to
become unstable. This would allow to reset the simulation before this
happens, possibly causing application crash.

Severl ideas come to me, but they do not seem too efficient; eg. monitoring
all the joint forces or the constraint violations.

Does anybody have any idea on how to do this?

Thank you in advance

Ignacio

--
May the source be with you