[ODE] Quickstep and patents

Ignacio García Fernández ignacio.garcia at uv.es
Thu Jun 7 09:23:57 MST 2007

El Thursday 07 June 2007 16:13:59 Patrick Enoch escribió:
> Hello all,
>
> this is really funny!

Software patents are always very funny, but they are real, I'm afraid.

You have many examples of funny stuff, such as the XOR gate or the 'one click
buy' by Amazon.

The gif algorithm or mp3 are funny also. Mp3 is just an application of the
fourier transform.

As long as software patents exist, we'll all laugh a lot with these funny
things.

Best regards

Ignacio

--