[ODE] Restoring Force

Patrick Enoch Hendrix_ at gmx.net
Wed Jul 11 13:18:33 MST 2007

Hi Tobi,

I see it is already implemented in universal joint:

---
universalGetInfo1
   bool constraint1 = j->limot1.fmax > 0;
   bool constraint2 = j->limot2.fmax > 0;
---

So all you need to do is

dJointSetUniversalParam(joint, dParamLoStop, 0 );
dJointSetUniversalParam(joint, dParamHiStop, 0 );
dJointSetUniversalParam(joint, dParamFMax,  maxforce);

Does it work? "maxforce" refers to the maximum correcting force as I
understand it. Set it to a high value.

Patrick