[ODE] First steps and collision management.

Zanshin gzanshin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 11:51:02 MST 2007

Ok, I created a contact joint group and added the joints to it in the
Collision event. However this makes no sense The JointGroup is never linked
to the world or the space so how could stepping the world take them into
account? There must be something else; some way of linking a JointGroup to a
world o space.

//----
// No need to read. Beyond this point there's just a part of the code
described in the text.

//ODE.Joints.JointGroup ContactJointGroup = new JointGroup();
//List<Contact> currentContacts;
public void Collision(ContactInfo[] ci, Geom g1, Geom g2)
        {
            foreach (ContactInfo cInfo in ci)
            {
                currentContacts.Add(new Contact(w, ci[1],
ContactJointGroup));
            }
        }