[ODE] Fwd: CppTestHarness

Dave Grundgeiger dave.grundgeiger at codenouveau.com
Tue Feb 6 22:18:43 MST 2007

>> Ha, yeah, i took it all down.  It was there for a little while, but if
>> you liked CppTestHarness i'd highly recomment checking out UnitTest++.
> <snip>
>> http://unittest-cpp.sourceforge.net/
>
> I can work on integrating this into ODE, if you like.

I read the previous threads in the archives about unit testing. From those I
took away the understanding that you want unit tests to work on a clean ODE
build without the developer having to download and build UnitTest++
separately. This means that UnitTest++ should be included in the ODE file
tree and that a premake script should be written for it to ensure that it
can be built on the same targets as ODE. Based on that understanding, I
started writing a premake script for UnitTest++. I just wanted to mention it
here to make sure that this fits in with your expectations.

Dave