[ODE] Using OpenGL for graphics..

Tobias Zimmer tozim at gmx.de
Wed Aug 8 05:19:17 MST 2007

I know most of you are recommending either Irrlicht or Ogre.
Chosing one of them is going to be one of my next steps.
Thus it may at this point of the discussion be interesting to
read some opinions from you which one is "better" in your
eyes and why. They seem to offer mostly the same features.

So, which one is the "one"?

Regards,
Tobias