[ODE] obstacle course for vehicles

Tobias Zimmer tozim at gmx.de
Tue Aug 7 08:23:25 MST 2007

Okay, what do you suggest instead? It might be worth a try at least!

Anyway, I solved the problem with the debris consisting of boxes, they work
with the buggy now.

Still my own vehicle shows a very poor performance. I guess I have to
revise its collisionmodell... There must be a damn mistake which I have
overseen all the time....

Regards,
Tobias

PS: would there be something like generall interest for an obstacle course?
I'm working on it anyway and I would be glad to contribute something as I
take advantage of this community already!