[ODE] contact points

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Fri Apr 20 17:44:10 MST 2007

I still think we need to calculate contact points some other way, did
you added some code regarding that?
I have no idea what could be wrong and really my only lead is what I
wrote about on the last email.

Anyway, I am going to make some checks and experiments to see what can I
come up with.

Cheers!