[ODE] Heightfield / ray

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:34:23 MST 2007

Hi everyone, just posting to say that Tuan has submitted a new patch
for the heightfield primitive - please can people try it out a bit
before I submit it. I no longer have a good test case for heightfields
in my own game engine - so I don't want to commit this immediately
without some independent testing.

I'm sure everything'll be fine though - I just to avoid any future
complications!

The patch can be found here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=382801&aid=1691402&group_id=24884

Regards,