[ODE] MinGW or MS Vsiual Studio Express 2005?

Thomas Paviot thomas.paviot at free.fr
Wed Sep 27 05:43:42 MST 2006

Hello,

My post is made of two questions:

* what is the best tool to build ode under Windows platforms? I use to
build ode with Mingw. Do some ode users have experience about concurrent
use of Mingw and MSVC?
* I installed MS Visual Studio Express 2005 and i encounter 2 errors
while building ode:

error.cpp
c:\developpement\decade\librairies\ode\ode\src\error.cpp(128) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No such file or
directory
joint.cpp
c:\developpement\decade\librairies\ode\ode\src\joint.cpp(3051) : error
C2065: 'dJointTypeRP' : undeclared identifier

Any idea?

Thomas