[ODE] Problems with stepping

Kyle Hubert khubert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 23:28:23 MST 2006

On 9/25/06, Kyle Hubert <khubert at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't particularly get this. I have tried to get someones attention
> on this before, but can anyone help me? I run a simulation, sometimes
> it crashes like so:
>
> ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1: assertion "*iret != i0" failed in cullPoints() [box.cpp]
> Aborted (core dumped)

In case anyone else is searching for this, my particular problem was
solved with increasing the number of contactGeoms passed to doCollide
from the near collision callback. I was using an array of size 2,
however, at least an array of size 4 was needed.

:) Just trying to help the future archive digger...

-Kyle