[ODE] .NET bindings

Daniel Huser dhuser at 1eeurope.ch
Thu Sep 21 01:08:12 MST 2006

Jason,

why is it so important to avoid "unsafe" code for you?

I for my part would rather use some "unsafe" code that works 1:1 as intended, rather than having to use workarounds here and there.....

It would be great if we could get together a class structure on top of it (like OdeDotNet provides)! After all....that's what .Net people like.....a nice C# look-and-feel! :)
But maybe this could be where OdeDotNet comes in......

Great job Jason!

-Daniel