[ODE] dGeomSetOffsetPosition

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 10 17:09:02 MST 2006

Hi,
Can you describe what happens exactly?  Although there may be an bug in
the geom offset code, I can't imagine what would cause additional forces
to be added to the object, which is what the last poster reported.  In
testing the offset code, I wrote up several unit tests and they all
matched the behaviour of the geomTransform container.

Thanks,
Geoff