[ODE] ODE and OPCODE

Sat Sep 2 17:52:25 MST 2006

I'm doing a similar thing in Linux and OSX, that is, compiling from source
and linking in statically, and mine works fine.  The file OPC_Common.h
should only be included from Opcode.h as it looks like from my copy here,
and at that point in the file (Opcode.h) it has already included
OPC_IceHook.h, which includes files that define among other things,
"Point".  You should look to see where you're including OPC_Common.h from,
because there is an order to what includes must precede it.  And I would
assume if you need some OPCODE access externally to OPCODE or ODE, including
"Opcode.h" would probably be easier.

-Elijah