[ODE] ODE and OPCODE

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sat Sep 2 15:42:17 MST 2006

I believe it uses pre-compiled headers.

However, if you build ODE as a DLL, you will still get source-level
debugging, as long as the PDB file is accessible to the debugger
(assuming you're on Windows). In fact, DLL building is often better than
static inclusion, because you can edit-and-continue a DLL, but not a
"regular" library.

Cheers,

             / h+