[ODE] Belive me, Moving Trimesh-Trimesh collision works!!

Francisco Leon projectileman at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 03:16:03 MST 2006

The performance of this new trimesh-trimesh collision
can compete with  other Convex GJK like approaches.

The reason why "rabbit vs rabbit" demo is running slow
on your computer is that the 'drawstuff' code included
in ODE is a quite inefficient (Uses glVertex and
glBegin per triangle, how many commands are called for
more than 500 triangles?).

If you want to see the real power of the new
ODE-GIMPACT library, test my Gammaleon Demos. In the
PhysicCollisions.exe you can collide many Trimeshes
with different shapes, over a very complex scenary
composed by many rooms made by trimeshes too.
Download it at :

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=176513