[ODE] ode and glut

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Nov 23 12:20:13 MST 2006

When you build ODE, the library, you do not have to use drawstuff in any
way. Drawstuff is only used by the test code, and it's pretty clear in
the documentation that they are separate.

For an example of using different rendering (in that case, DirectX 9),
try the raycar demo: http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/raycar/

Cheers,

          / h+