[ODE] Simple Ball-Interaction

Jaroslav Sinecky sinecky at telefonica.net
Wed May 31 23:28:32 MST 2006

I don't think you need inverse dynamics for this. The quick solution
you're looking for could be simply using a geom with some very heavy
(relatively to other bodies) body attached and moving this body around
by setting directly position and velocity.

Collisons between bodyless geom and other geoms with body should be
detected and working and it would be the ideal solution if there would
be a way how to specify that the bodyless geom is actualy moving, ie.
velocity of contact point. (BTW, shouldn't be difficult to implement
this, eh?)

Jaroslav