[ODE] 0.6-RC2

Johnson, Erik USA rejohnso at nps.edu
Tue May 30 14:25:29 MST 2006

>From the Windows XP MSVS 2003 front, using the stock .sln file and
DebugDLL config:

-My system still can't find "_isnanf" method.  By changing common.h to
use "_isnan", everything compiled file (in the #else branch of the
#ifdef).
-test_collision errors out at runtime.
-test_crash results in a stack overflow.
-test_ode errors with "A*x = b+w" message.
-API docs are very nice!

Hope this helps,
Erik

Erik Johnson