[ODE] GeomTransform

MAREK EMANUEL WYBORSKI Marek.Wyborski at arcor.de
Fri May 26 04:37:48 MST 2006

Hi Everybody!

I am another newbie to ODE. I started with the James Raine C#-Wrapper and modified it to make the access a little more low-level.
http://www.thejamesrainenetwork.co.uk/ode/ode.html

Everything works really fine. Except the GeomTransform. I attached the GeomTransform to the body and the space. The encapsulated Geom i only attached to the GeomTransform and wrote the delta-Position in it.

The space shows me, that the GeomTransform is attached to it (and the encapsulated not - like it should be). But i get no callback on collisions. I also viewed if the encapsulated Geom is correctly attached to the GeomTransform and that is also fine. The GeomTransform moves it Position with the body.

But no nearCallback on Collision :-( Seems like the dSpaceCollide Method doesnt find the encapsulated Geom...

I apreciate very much any hints on this! Maybe someone has a working example (no Problem if it is in C++).

Greetx
Marek