[ODE] trouble compiling from SVN on Debian Sid (unstable)

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu May 11 20:15:29 MST 2006

Ok, before I remove the tests (I think they're no longer needed since
there is now a native OSX drawstuff implementation), lets make 100% sure
thats what causes the problem.
Did you try removing the lines from 954 and then compiling? let me know,
if you did and it worked, I'll just remove them from the trunk as well.