[ODE] 0.6 Release

Terry L. Triplett c0d3g33k at gmail.com
Tue May 9 13:14:55 MST 2006

On 5/9/06, Jean de Largentaye <jlargentaye at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I'm still having issues. I surmise there's a problem somewhere
> that makes my automake 1.8.5 generate incorrect ./configure and/or
> makefile. That should be expected given the relatively recent adoption
> of autotools...

I get the same error with automake-1.9.6, but it persisted after switching
to 1.8.5 (and a clean build environment), FWIW.

However, I'm pretty busy and am going to be pretty busy until June.
> Gotta find a flat and move, by then :) In the meantime, I'll have
> trouble looking into my problem very deep.

Ok, so no notes to compare.  I've got some time - I'll look into it and post
any progress to the other thread about this (the Debian thread).  If there
are any other Linux users lurking out there, feel free to jump in with what
you can - I don't want the release delayed too much just because we don't
individually have a lot of free time at the moment.  I won't be able to do
much for another day or so.