[ODE] 0.6 Release

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Tue May 9 11:07:03 MST 2006

Jason Perkins wrote:

> As long as there are no major issues, I would like to try making a new
> release off the trunk every couple of months. There will no longer be
> a "stable" branch per se, but hopefully if there is enough interest
> someone will volunteer to create one.

All I would recommend is that each time you tag a release, that you make
it a branching tag so that if needed, branches can be made down the
track for small bug fixes, if needed. Certainly, once you hit the 1.0
mark, you'll need that.

--
Justin Couch                         http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
Java Architect & Bit Twiddler              http://www.yumetech.com/